We Need To Focus on Happiness!
Happiness serves the needs of individuals, organizations, and nations!
- Accelerated increases in mental health illness and disease – all ages.
- Transitioning of Baby Boomer mindsets to post-work years mentality.
- Laws of Diminishing Returns. Awareness that money and stuff, alone, are not enough to provide sustained Happiness.
- ‘Spirituality’ has hit the mainstream – not just for hippies or woohoos.
- Happiness is an innate intelligence that is common in all of us.
- Large, rapidly-retiring workforce.
- Large gap in experience.
- Need to do more with less people.
- Need to attract and maintain quality people. $$$
- How will organizations reverse the corporate stigma?
- Creation of new industries in Baby Boomer generation (technology, environment, social, wellness, alternative medicine, etc.) = heavily dispersed tax base.
- Large, rapidly-retiring workforce = reductions in disposable income, consumer spending, investor pools, and risk-takers. Global issue.
- Fresh new thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs, investors. More lifestyle-driven vs. money-driven.
- Multi-generational blending of mindsets. Happiness is the key to success.
- Society indicators relay need for spiritual reboot in our nation.
- Large, rapidly-aging population creates greater strains on medical services, caregivers, business, and government purse.
- How will future of nation’s mammoth economic engine be maintained?
- Need to increase nation’s Gross National Happiness ‘GNH’. Accelerated gains in wealth, minimal gains in Happiness, over last 3 decades.
Happiness is good for our health, our spirits and our business.
…The Benefits Are Fabulous!
Benefits for Individuals
- Enhances Health, Wellbeing, Longevity.
- Enhances Spiritual Connection – self-awareness, self-love.
- Increases Energy, Motivation, Desire.
- Improves Confidence, Social Skills, Relationships.
- Improves Focus, Resiliency, Stamina.
- Enhances Creativity, Performance, Opportunities.
- Realize Goals more quickly.
- Low-Cost, Low-Maintenance.
- Right to Entitlement for Every Individual
- Quick to Engage, Minimal Learning Curve, Easy to Sustain.
- Fun, Positive, Stress-free.
Benefits for Organizations
- Increases Revenues; Reduces Costs.
- Increases Motivation, Productivity, Performance.
- Improves Teamwork, Communications, Sales.
- Attracts and Maintains Quality Staff.
- Provides Ability to Do More with Less People.
- Reduces Absenteeism.
- Eases Retirement / Succession Planning.
- Reduces Gap in Experience.
- High in Demand, Endless in Supply, Cheap to Install
- Minimal Learning Curve, Immediate Results, Quick to Replenish.
- Resilience and Strength in any Market or Economy.